Wednesday, September 25, 2019

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog!

Exciting new things to be created as we go!


I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls and I also have a Facebook and Instagram page where I post products and updates.
https://www.facebook.com/ByFiHandcrafts/

I am doing more custom work now and really enjoy it. This is my latest creation,


The artwork on this stole was commissioned for a minister in the Uniting Church.
I enjoy creating stitched artwork with a theme in mind and
using various fabrics, textures and threads.
This one was based around the theme of the love of geology
and the river of living water.

I'm working on a new one now!

So until next time .... Let's Create!

Fiona




2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog Fi. Well done.
    The stole you have made is so beautiful and I love how the river flows across both sides. Looking forward to seeing what else you create.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog! Exciting new things to be created as we go! I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls a...