Friday, June 26, 2020

Class virtual - Mountain Air Bundle - Saturday 27 June 2020 Online Class - 1-3pm


The cards for my Kit Class Online this weekend!

See the Events page for the details.

To purchase the Instructions only as PDF
Includes complete instructions for all three card shown.
I make these up when I do my online classes, so if you join a class the instructions are included in the card kit class price.
PDF emailed after purchase.






Click here to go to my Stampin' Up! website
If you would like me to contact you,
send an email to byfihandcrafts@gmail.com or
use the contact form on the side of the page.

See the Events page for the Market details.

See you soon.


So until next time .... Let's Create! 

Fiona









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog! Exciting new things to be created as we go! I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls a...