Sunday, November 1, 2020

November News from by Fi Handcrafts - Class Online and Free Catalogue mailout

Come and join the fun, 
getting into the festive spirit together!

Saturday 28th November 1-4pm - online

The Christmas Countdown Project Kit comes with all the decorative things to put on the little 'drawers'. And then you can decorate the back of them as well to use for another occasion!

Even if you are not into the Christmas countdown thing, this Project kit can also be used as a gift to someone, ask friends to write little messages and pop them in each drawer! And add your ’gift’ to one drawer, makes it a ‘mystery drawer’ gift box.

Makes a great addition to a shelf or dressing table
to hold small trinkets or jewellery.



Included in the Class cost, I will be providing one sheet of 12 x 12 or 4 of the 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (some choice is available - discuss when booking class), to cover the back of the 'drawers' as well. And also a Die cut Alphabet set. 
And a few extra little goodies!
For all the details go to my Events

I’ve been playing with some of my hand drawn images this week, 


and made these cards which can be found at the
Annandale Village Newsagency.
113 Johnston St, Annandale NSW 2038
They are stocking some of my cards there for sale,
so pop by and say hello to Josephine and Wen if you are in the area.
Here's a few more
And in Stampin' Up! news

This week the Curvy Celebration Variety Bundle will be available

and also the Paper Pumpkin Joy to the World



Here's the link to my videos in YouTube


I am creating a variety of videos to show products and techniques, 
so come on over and have a look.
My Lives are also uploaded from facebook each week
 
Don't forget to like and subscribe!

Click here to go to my Stampin' Up! website

Click here to go to my By Fi Handcrafts Shop Online
If you would like me to contact you,
send an email to byfihandcrafts@gmail.com or
use the contact form on the side of the page.

See the Events page for Class and Market details.

See you soon.


So until next time   . . . Let’s Create!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog! Exciting new things to be created as we go! I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls a...