Monday, December 21, 2020

T’was the Week Before Christmas . . .2020

And there was another COVID-19 outbreak in the Sydney Northern Beaches.
😷
Christmas plans have changed
and it will be a very quiet one this year.

So . . . plenty of time to make cards!
I’m still working on my Christmas ones,
then I will be playing with my products from the new catalogue and
Sale-A-Bration that starts 5th January 2021.

Here's some of them - Cute and lots of fun!


I finished up at my long time job last week – been there nearly 19 years!
It has been a great job and ministry. 
I’ve been very supported over the years and learnt heaps.
I’ve enjoyed helping others get the help they need and also helping adult students learn to use computers and supporting them through their studies.
It’s time for a change now though, so I will be exploring my new horizons.
I’ll be continuing in my By Fi Handcrafts handmade goods 
and my Stampin’ Up! Cards, and look forward to having a bit more time to create and run more classes.  

There are still some things for sale in the 
So check that out if you don’t want to miss out.
And I'm here if you would like help with ordering.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas
And hoping for a much better New Year,
Stay safe!


Click here to go to my By Fi Handcrafts Shop Online
If you would like me to contact you,
send an email to byfihandcrafts@gmail.com or
use the contact form on the side of the page.

See the Events page for Class and Market details.

See you soon.


So until next time .... Let's Create! 

Fiona





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog! Exciting new things to be created as we go! I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls a...