Tuesday, August 24, 2021

August in Lockdown - Making More Face Masks and Making cards using Sale-A-Bration!

Wow! I can't believe it is August already.
Still in lockdown here in Sydney, and with the current outlook, appears we will need to be wearing face masks for longer. I've been getting more face mask orders and have got a few extras already cut and ready to sew.

If you are looking for re usable facemasks, I make and sell them for $15 each (plus postage) and can custom make to fit different size faces. 

I'm mostly making these two styles:

The Pocket
- from https://daisymultifacetica.com/freebies/
Has a pocket you can add an extra filter to if you wish
and a removable nose wire - chenille stick (pipe cleaner).

The JSB
- from JapaneseSewingBooks.com
This one fits quite snugly and gives a bit of extra room around the mouth - great for talking!

I have a variety of cotton quilting fabrics here so have lots to choose from.
page for more on the face masks and other styles and items for sale in my shop.
Go directly to my shop for ready made, chat in Messenger or contact me to discuss options.

The Stampin’ Up!® Sale-A-Bration is on now until the end of September
Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotions of the year. It’s packed with perks for demonstrators, overflowing with opportunities for customers, and filled with fun for everyone! During Sale-A-Bration, customers can earn free, exclusive products for every $90 AUD and $180 AUD they spend. And, they can enjoy unique, unbeatable benefits when they host a party or join the Stampin’ Up! family!
Message me to get all the information so you can make the most of the benefits ASAP!


For all the latest about my card making and Stampin' Up! information, go to my 

Or jump straight over to my Stampin' Up! website

And the Red Nose Fundraiser went well
Wow! What a great response!











I held my Red Nose Day Fundraiser on Friday night and had a Zoom craft together time with prizes and fun.
Thanks to all who took part in some way, whether in attendance or donating online. Every little bit counts, and your support is greatly appreciated.
See totals below.

This link shows where your money goes
And if anyone needs grief support the contact number is 1300 308 307
Here are the Totals
Raffle tickets $350
Auction/mystery $331
Total for the night $681
Total for online $936.29
Total of 10% of my kit sales $7.50
Total other donations $20
Total altogether $1644.79
Thanks again Everyone - Well Done!

To get my latest news into your inbox Join My Email List here, receive a free Card Instructions PDF!


If you would like me to contact you,
send an email to byfihandcrafts@gmail.com or
use the contact form on the side of the page.

See the Events page for Class and Market details.

See you soon.
And until next time .... Let's Create! 

Fiona





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog! Exciting new things to be created as we go! I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls a...