Saturday, January 7, 2023

Beautifully Happy simple cards - Sale-A-Bration 2023

I’ve been having a lovely time making some new cards using the Sale-A-Bration FREE items!

The Beautifully Happy Stamp Set is easy to use and create simple or avid cards.
I coloured this one using the Watercolor Pencils, then the Water Painter to blend a little.
I just love the simple line of this card!


This next card is still simple, but just a different take on ‘white space’ using the Basic Black Cardstock 
under the stamped image panel. The flowers on this one are coloured with ink using the two step stamps, with two colours or stamp off to get the two toned look.
Such a cool and easy way to colour quickly and look amazing!
The sentiments in this one are also very useful and the fonts are clear and crisp.
One of my favourites already!



You can get this one for free when you spend $180 on Stampin’ Up! Products in January-February 2023.
Choose from the selection in the cart section.


Or contact me to help you with your order (in Australia)


Join My Email List - get a free instruction pdf to make 3 cards!

If you would like me to contact you,
send an email to byfihandcrafts@gmail.com or
use the contact form on the side of the page.

See the Events page for Class and Event details.

See you soon.

So until next time .... Let's Create! 

Fiona


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog! Exciting new things to be created as we go! I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls a...