Monday, February 3, 2020

February Already! Market on Saturday - Cancelled . . . busy, busy

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to February.

I went to a Jewellery workshop last Saturday to learn more about
designing statement earrings to suit the shape of your face.
Workshop was run by the lovely Christine Smalley from https://etelage.com/



It was a lot of fun and I created three sets of earrings!
Amazing I know, in under 2 hours, design and create.
Nothing like a bit of pressure to get things done.

And had to fit in the yummy Brownies and strawberries too!





I love the finished pieces and plan to make more like these to sell,
so if you are interested in any or a different colour, send me an email.

I've also been busy making more cards for sale on the weekend.
Some examples here using various sets in the 
 Sale.A.Bration catalogue and the Handmade Just For You Mini catalogue
and also a few bits from the Annual Catalogue.
If you would like the specific details of any of them
please send me an email and I will fill you in.




These cards are made using the
Honey Bee Bundle
in the 
Sale.A.Bration 
catalogue


Images © 2020 Stampin’ Up!


Images © 2020 Stampin’ Up!

From MY HEART SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER, and the sentiment from the HEART TO HEART stamp set, both in  the Handmade Just For You Mini catalogue



Images © 2020 Stampin’ Up!


And this last one using the Sillouette Scenes bundle in the Annual catalogue, page 134, love this!


Images © 2020 Stampin’ Up!

And I also made a gorgeous Japanese Knot Bag,
a bigger one than last time, and I love the way it turned out!


I used cotton batting to pad it out and quilted it in the patterned bits.


Small zip pocket inside for your keys or lipstick as well.





The size fits my drink bottle in it, shown here on my chair.


     
Well it's bedtime now, Got to go and get some sleep ready for more creating tomorrow.

or come and see me at the stall on Saturday
to have a look and have a chat.

If you can't make it and would like me to contact you,
send an email to byfihandcrafts@gmail.com or
use the contact form on the side of the page.

See the Events page for the Market details.

See you soon.


So until next time .... Let's Create! 

Fiona





2 comments:

  1. Love the earrings. Can't wait to see more that you create xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy, which ones did you love the most?

    ReplyDelete

Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog! Exciting new things to be created as we go! I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls a...