Tuesday, June 20, 2023

FREE SHIPPING 21 June 2023 Stampin' Up!


I love free shipping, do you?
We just got news that Stampin' Up! are having a
FREE SHIPPING day on the 21st of June 2023

Click the Pic to go straight to the store on the
21st of June 2023 to place your order*. 


Ordering online is the quickest way to get your products and keep track of what you have purchased but if you are not comfortable doing that, I'm here to help you. I can put your order in for you*, but payment is required before I place the order, so contact me ASAP if you are wishing to do this and make the most of this Free Shipping offer.

*Orders within Australia only.

And if you are stuck for inspiration,
have a look at what we made in class last weekend!


Here is the shopping list for you
https://s.tamp.in/Y0nGMm
or click on the pic



If you would like me to contact you,
send an email to byfihandcrafts@gmail.com or
use the contact form on the side of the page.

See the Events page for Class and Market details.

See you soon.

So until next time .... Let's Create! 

Fiona


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog! Exciting new things to be created as we go! I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls a...