Monday, June 12, 2023

Get your FREE Card Making Instruction Tutorial when you Join My Email List

Welcome to my Blog!
If you like to make cards or other crafty creations, 
come along and join my email list.
After subscribing, you will receive a confirmation and be able to download the 
FREE tutorial from one of my previous classes.
I create instructions like these for all my card making 
classes, online and in person.
I create lots of hand made items and teach some and sell some.
You'll find all my different activities on my Blog here, 
with links to my other social pages and my Stampin' Up!®
 website and shop. 

Let's Create!





If you would like me to contact you,
send an email to byfihandcrafts@gmail.com or
use the contact form on the side of the page.

See the Events page for Class and Market details.

See you soon.

So until next time .... Let's Create! 

Fiona


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.

By Fi Handcrafts - let’s create!

Welcome to my new blog! Exciting new things to be created as we go! I make handmade goods of various kinds and sell at stalls a...